Experienced Green Bay, WI bi man looking for nice girl.
Open to all ideas and fantasies. We are looking for a single female or a couple for fwb. As I mentioned I have a partner Jazzabellerox so we are looking for someone to join Green Bay, WI bi me and my hubby in some fun! I am kinky and a bit deviant sexually, but sanity and safety are always the top priority. Adventure witl hot overwe lght slut. Bottom with men strong with the ladys.

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Single

Name: Italianbone69

City: Green Bay, WI 54303

And yes, I can help you fix your printer..

TRAITS: Easygoing, Open Minded, Logical, Rational, Honest, Loyal & Fair. The photos that we have here are recent and between 1 and 4 years old.

Adventurist willing to try new things because Green Bay, WI bi if you don't try how do you know.

Name: rm_1SexyBunnie

City: Green Bay, WI 54303

My days off are Monday, Tuesdays Green Bay, WI bi and Wednesdays. I'm sort of experienced, and I've got a big unit.

Good looking smart college student, who is in a committed open relationship.

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Married

Name: Kaiserkazza

City: Green Bay, WI 54308

Hey all, I'll keep it brief.. Fancy in food !!! Feel free to message me!!!

IF YOU DON'T HAVE AT LEAST 1 PHOTO ON YOUR PROFILE, DO NOT CONTACT US.
Hello ladies....i am just looking for ladies who are discreet 30-60 who enjoy mutual pleasure. I would like to find a friend and am looking Green Bay, WI bi for someone to spend time with have fun with and blow off steam. Girl so flexible to eat her own pussy.

Hair: Grey

Name: Teeabs

City: Green Bay, WI 54344

Anyone I can connect with or at least a friend who I can talk to. I just might be what you are looking for will come to you.

Marital Status: Separated

Name: Carolinehalburnt1987

City: Green Bay, WI 54313

Someone not shy and knows what she wants. I love live music, comedy shows, Netflix. Hornie bi couple.

Name: mapletoon

City: Green Bay, WI 54344

Hi, I respect your Green Bay, WI bi time. Relaxing at home guy looking for a woman to share a nice evening with. I got a big pussy so I need a whole Lotta dick. 39, divorced and clean.

2 tattoos. We want to eat another woman's pussy at the same time.

Hair: Auburn

Name: HuongNoriega393

City: Green Bay, WI 54304

Someone who is sweet, but has dirty mind, big asses to the front of the line.
***DISCLAIMER*** if you have no pictures Green Bay, WI bi and only a dick picture on your profile. Tired of the fake profiles Let's have fun! I can't be a sugar daddy, maybe a splenda daddy.

Hair: Grey

Name: Here4agoodtm41

City: Green Bay, WI 54306

I'm sorry MEN. Im a single man that enjoys my freedom and loves the company of beautiful women. Well my screen name means big handsome male, i will let you be the judge of that.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: hotgooodb

City: Green Bay, WI 54302

I'm on here looking to make a best friend that I can try and do things . & those that I don't Politics, sports, cat videos... I like to hear about your fantasies Green Bay, WI bi and talk about mine. I'm married but have a higher sex drive than my husband and need a little help and really want to meet some new people.
Sexy dirty fuck.

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Name: Reddragon10002

City: Green Bay, WI 54311

Always looking for fun chat and who knows what else. Cumshot facial cumpilation sex. Active person that loves to play golf. I'm not looking to change my life, just enjoy it to the full, nothing more than a great friendship and a friend to enjoy each other passions on a NSA basis. Love women of all types, especially those that love sex as much as i do.

Name: Bearhusky44

City: Green Bay, WI 54311

One on one ,some kinks ,toys and kissing. I am somewhat shy but I love to get with a sexual person alone to have a wild time then walk away.

6 ft 2 215 brn hair blue eyes seeking couples who want to focusing all attention on the wife the most important thing I would like to find someone to get naked with and just let go. I am happily married for 29 years! Search oldest momen still fucking.

Hair: Red

Name: GoddessBliss

City: Green Bay, WI 54307

I want to wake up with one hand on boob and wet fingers.