Hello All, I am 6'1 with xxx dating a husky build.
I do have standards.
Would like younger guys but we don't xxx dating discriminate. Hit me up, come on an all-expenses paid adventure to the far reaches of our highest desires. Nude boat babes.

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Married

Name: Miltyneale

City: El Dorado, KS 67042

I am not interested in anyone younger than 58yo. Hot sex deck. No fakes. Fun honest loving clean.
I love giving and getting oral!!! Then how about a battery free....D & D free....friendly....clean.....manscaped.....
Looking for a fwb who wants a regular adult relationship with hot explorative sex but also xxx dating snuggling and spooning and affection.

Hair: Red

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Name: Fusonrinaudi

Someone that enjoys life and has a cheeky/adventurous side.

Looking to meet and have good times in and out of the house. I'm full of love but been unlucky in love so far.

I do prefer girls that have a nice big round booty. Looking for a multi-orgasmic woman who is funny, smart,sexy and comfortable with her body.

Marital Status: Divorced

Name: PirateAlanna

Multiple cummers a plus, I can suck for hours, & have an insatiable appetite for cum. We are a married couple from the Kingston area who are also looking for another couple not to close to use to play with but sadly I didn't know I'd need to purchase something just to find us a friend pretty disappointed about that. We are an open-minded couple looking for ladies to explore and have xxx dating some fun Squirters to the front but not a must.

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Single

Name: michellmcgrail343

Separated Dad looking to get laid. Not looking for anything exclusive rightnow...the less strings the wetter lol! For me what goes on outside of the bedroom xxx dating can be just as much fun as i can until i find her.
Would like a couple or single guy over 45 that can host sometimes. Now on the other hand I can party with the best and be a trouble maker.

Hair: Grey

Name: WENDY6378

I'm looking for self confident , happy.trustworthy ,loyal, lady xxx dating with no baggage. That needs to change. I love music and enjoy the outdoors and keeping fit. Im just looking for a sex buddy that like it rough.

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Name: FriskiFun4u2

I can travel Oklahoma Kansas Missouri Arkansas. Sexy couple that is in shape, guy over 6ft tall, clean, sensual, great kissers. Ideally, I would like to meet an older female, but I am also interested in couples and swapping and playing together.

I am great with happy ending massages.

Recently single just moved here from NEBRASKA!

Hair: Black

Name: MrBlur2

I am currently in a bi-coastal open relationship. I guess don't have to be perfect just be yourself and like to do things together and have a little fun with nothing serious. Just looking to xxx dating have fun and maybe find new friends. I only have a basic account, so you will have to message me.. Well actually I just lost that woman to cancer she was my everything so I really don't have a clue to what my ideal woman will be now but i I know she will find me right when I need her...

Hair: Blonde

Name: Maximum2627

I'm fun loving with a good sense xxx dating of humor, who don't take themselves too seriously! Girl eat own pussy juice. Also looking for BBC/BWC the bigger the better.

I gotta be discreet cause he has no idea but ive tried to get him let loose and he just isnt interested.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: Kellenstevens843

Im sure there are tons of guys out here xxx dating saying the same thing bit here it goes. Seeking like-minded, fun sexy women for exciting day time encounters. I'm never pushy, won't be sending sexy pics unless requested.

There's nothing better than watching your husbands cock get sucked, girl it will get you so wet!! I like to be trusted and then break trust, then punished for being a bad girl.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: lakishaGilmore1965

Someone who is not pushy or too aggressive.

A man who likes to take control and would want to mold me and train me to setve and have fun and roleplay. At the bottom end, someone with whom I could have witty conversations with a little flirting. Love giving full body massages as well. I hope to hear from u soon.

Yes I am married, but is more like a xxx dating roommate situation.

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Separated

Name: secretorigin

Drugs and disease free are a must. I like eating out i like Chinese Indian and Italian like all type sof music and don't mind shows to iam truthful and don't tell lies i cant walk to well i get around on a mobility scooter iam not gay women only i don't mind cam to camor just messaging or even meeetif we get on. Healthy, happy and horny! I'm back on to pass some time and maybe add a lil spice to my life. I Love the Sea been on it or around all my life I work as a flight attendant, and in the field of tourism.

Better than some not as good as others.

Hair: Black

Name: maximilianOedekerk1961

I want to wake up with one hand on boob and wet fingers.