Im new to the in Great Falls UK having relocated for work.
Yes, I am, in fact, fun at parties.

If your into recording im down cause that gets me really hard, but if your not that's cool to I can in Great Falls respect that.

I prefer threesomes.

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Married

Name: Adela41000

City: Falls, PA 18615

Back in the SF Bay Area, so if interested, drop me a line. Girl wanting to fuck tonight passion. Like younger guys so I can learn new things but am also attracted to older, my age lol, professional men, well spoken and sexy, dressed nice. Looking in Great Falls for women or couples that love sex like I do.

Name: pamieHuntington

City: Great Falls, MT 59401

I would be willing to try experimenting with another man, but I'm significantly more interested in women.

We are the couple known, as youonlynow.

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Divorced

Name: ThisBigPhatAss

City: Great Falls, MT 59403

Experienced, smart, relaxed, good education and Great Falls life experience, I can talk superficially or deeply about most things. I am open minded and non judgmental. I'm married and what to to feel Wanted. Chat with me about them. Our idea is to have a foursome but it is not a game or a gimmick.

Name: rosalynddistefano1955

City: Great Falls, VA 22066

I'm not going to do alot of messaging back and forth forever with someone who has a good sense of humor, who knows how to have an argument without being violent or disrespectful. Widowed recently haven't heard sex in a long time. Ask me anything I'll tell ya. My profile has been active for a few day's now and it's about time to put fingers to qwerty and tell all you viewer's a little bit about them. Women exerising naked. Im really adventurous and just love to get to know people :). Even if I'm not a per you find sexually attractive, hit me up we might get along really well and could create a lasting friendship based on mutual interests.

Hair: Auburn

Name: Dailiemegan770

One that would teach me new things. While I am happy to hang out with someone in Great Falls who is Not to serious and realizes that life is short.

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Separated

Name: DamNaNam

City: Great Falls, MT 59403

Athletic and straight male with an excitement for life. Was moses wife a black woman. Into new things not looking for anything serious. Busy Married woman for hot conversations and possibly more. Of course good hygiene is a must, and STD free of course. For men...Strong man who knows when to be gentle..For women...i love tats and he loves red heads. I'm looking to get back into embracing my kinky/sub side.

Marital Status: Separated

Name: eveleenAronson1969

City: Great Falls, MT 59405

I AIN'T JUDGING JUST my preference. Women bondage on men. Please at least be somewhat near me if you are going to attaced a photo in your email to me. I love to cuddle and have some fun. I'm respectful, polite and clean in Great Falls I would appreciate the same in return.

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Single

Name: Rich69fun2

City: Great Falls, SC 29055

I like to be pampered, an interesting conversation.. Currently in a long term relationship but been Great Falls given permission to play while your/shes away then please jog on.. Most importantly is someone that's fun and doesn't mess me around. Old fashion nacked.

Hair: Blonde

Name: cayetanoShira

City: Great Falls, MT 59405

I am easy going and am very kind at heart. Also in Great Falls interested in someone that would consider a threesome. Enjoy doing different things just ask.
Looking to learn and meet new people.

Marital Status: Single

Name: rm_balitiger23

Someone who is chill, likes to party a bit, isn't shy and is down to play with another girl. Young bi/straight male or girl 18-30 or a couple of the same age group. Loves SEX! No attachments good energy and a good time. Shemale sex slave. A laid back, dominant guy looking to play with single women or couples.

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Name: MitchelBoosie

City: Great Falls, MT 59404

I have a standard account so i cant respond to emails. We are happily married couple who is curious about adding some adventure.
Just here looking for a little adventure and fun. Maybe willing to experiment with some encouragement. I am happy to call you directly at a mutually convenient time.
Traded the beach in Great Falls life for the desert life back in Oct 21.

Hair: Black

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Name: SynfulPhyre

City: Great Falls, MT 59406

I want to wake up with one hand on boob and wet fingers.