I have RI swinger not really tried a man taking my ass.
Not looking for any serious or commitment relationship, Just ongoing friends with benefits type.Looking for what Im missing for a very long time , intimacy, conversations, sex, passion, touching.
I like a dominate. Not into much kink - love to have a good time and meeting new people.
Quietly confident, sexy with a good sense of humour and just pleasant to get on easy to get on have some fun.

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Single

Name: Tone72352

City: Newport, RI 02840

Funny and adventurous where I am not. Looking for an older woman to to fulfill a fantasy. It is about the people we meet along the way, those who occupy maybe just a short time of our lives and those who become the soul mates we spend the rest of our lives with.

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Separated

Name: rm_MiwaCat

City: Newport, RI 02841

No Inhibitions...!! I'm widowed RI swinger 2022.

Looking for Others to play with and have fun together.

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Name: Summit640

Avg working class guy living with a narcis ex do have a who relies on me.

Huge flirt and jokester.

Hair: Auburn

Name: Cumdipinsideme

A strong beautiful TS with a fat butt and big boobs and of course a huge fat stick to stuff me while I bounce my big booty on them. I'm a genuine lesbian female, looking for females RI swinger only. Would love to have someone that can be real and up front with me. When and if I get the chance to express it. Cerebral he tonic the tonic. Love older Ladies.

Name: PaganLover666

I've been out of the dating scene for a while so I'm new to al this lol ! You're gonna have to be fit fun flirty and fine. Fit man, looking for a good time. Funny, kind and successful gentleman who stays in shape, and who helps others and likes RI swinger toys of all kind.

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Divorced

Name: BabyGems

I am a very purposeful woman and I am used to achieving what I want. Bucket list(things I can think of) -a blowjob -creampies -sixty nine -fucking an older woman, maybe two. Hot girls on the farm.

I enjoy role playing and dressing up corset to RI swinger stilettos or anything that is asked of me just so long as there is glitter on it.

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Married

Name: OlympiaShelton

I am social RI swinger and like to go out with friends and have a couple drinks. About me.

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Single

Name: Claineyoungsblood

Hi i'm a bubbly, sometimes shy (but then outgoing) gal. Curious about what's on offer with no strings attached, possibility of meet if chat is fun. Because my life is as complicated and drama filled as it can be already, and I need to get to know you at a personal level first to connect and then the passion will be fiesty I promise you that for sure.

Hair: Red

Name: alwinmanuell195

Pretty much the same as myself. Looking for fwb or more depending on how we vibe.

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Married

Name: cecileKlee896

Seeing if i can find some more luck! If the rates are good RI swinger I may up grade to talk more. Would be someone easy going and who knows what she is looking for. Enjoy all kind of music from classic to rock, and also dancing to it ;-).
Im a virgin and looking to fuck. Looking for new experiences and to meet new lifestyle friends.

Marital Status: Divorced

Name: SmolGF

I am looking for women and couples who I can be friends with as well as "have fun" with.
My education also helps me develop as a person and realize my potentials. I will be all alone this weekend and will be dressing up. Basic Member, can NOT respond RI swinger to Mail. Someone with a good sense of humour is actually it.
5 foot 8 or taller and fit; Also, I'm very picky, so your profile must include a face pic or send a face pic then don't bother to contact...I am not up for blind interactions...my pic is up so your's should follow if you want any attention from me....I also am looking for someone that is too.

Hair: Black

Name: Lkn4adv369

I want to wake up with one hand on boob and wet fingers.