Average size cock with decent sex with couple Georgia thickness.

Looking for females that LOVE to receive. I like men with surprises and presents, it is very easy to understand if person is really interested in you when he gift you something, as for me I love choosing presents for my family and friends. Im a fan of women sex with couple Georgia of all ages, creeds, colors, and shapes.

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Divorced

Name: StevePatrickC

City: Stone Mountain, GA 30083

Single guy who enjoys the simpler joys in life. Looking for FWB but also a man that wants a relationship not just a once and done. Take it in the matter you feel fits best. Simply seeking fun with sex with couple Georgia like minded people.

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Divorced

Name: curiosityrules

City: Atlanta, GA 31197

Open minded either a long term, short term relationship, casual , NSA. Well I can be a bit of a chat not prudish enjoys a massage happy to just have fun without getting attached happy to stay friends. Black women more than welcome. I like picnics in the park as well as a quiet evening sex with couple Georgia alone with my partner.

We are very specific in what we are looking for, and hopefully we can find you here. Then if the chemistry is there, then we can make further plans.

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Name: Velage

City: Coolidge, GA 31738

I'm adventurous and outgoing, love to travel and want to meet a woman who can fulfill my desires no men, women only, no couples as well. Maybe teach me some things.

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Married

Name: rm_bmxroadbike

City: Royston, GA 30662

I am fun loving guy and here to make connections and have fun time. I thoroughly enjoy sucking and serving, while others watch. Being open to new things, or being really kinky is more of a turn on to see him with an another woman. Naughty girls of all ages who are very horny, adventurous, selfish and want to cum a lot. Meeting new people exploring the world trying new kinky things groups milfs threesomes prostate stuff but just spending time with sex with couple Georgia someone would be fun too.

Couples fucking watching another couple.

But if you message me and I don't reply please know that that's why; I will always reply to your messages even if it's a polite no thank you - so please be patient.

Name: LouitaSatterwhite

City: Hartwell, GA 30643

Couple in Ponoka looking for men for threesome and cuckold fun.
Earthy laid back, not shy, clean, lewd and I hope sexy. Looking for sex with couple Georgia tonight 8/13.

Bonus if you stay up late.

Probably will be in the Oregon area a while but for now Im homed in Coos Bay.

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Single

Name: Jacquessloppen688

City: Columbus, GA 31908

A good attitude and optimism go a long way with me. Okay with MMF or MFF Or just a female looking to have some fun. Sexy mulatto clits.

Stockport peral fitness trainer looking for NSA fun with couples or select individuals. Guess I should add that pics are available to those that desire sex with couple Georgia them. N private bottom.

Hair: Blonde

Name: Bertekivak154

City: Lawrenceville, GA 30044

I do training 4 to 5 days a week, I enjoy exercising and keeping myself fit. Physically, I think you'll be very satisfied and I'm here to make new people and see where it takes me.

I outgoing confident and a bunch of other attributes. Don't like to play games with people's heart , I'm a true believer in do unto others as you want others to do unto you. An attractive woman/couple who is confident in themselves and their sexuality. It would be nice to start out just texting and emailing, then moving to phone calls.

Name: Allilio1950

City: Lawrenceville, GA 30044

I'm just here for a good time and who enjoys being made to feel good. I have limited time on my hands and probably work to much. I have a long held fantasy of watching another couple have sex... Female drarf loving a big dick.
Recently single male who enjoy the outdoors.
Mostly submissive, but have it in me to challenge every once in awhile.

Hair: Grey

Name: Selina3777

City: Macon, GA 31205

Life's too short not to live. I'm not hip with the terms used now days. Top guys that are hung and are ready to be sucked on cock and balls and then you can pound my hot tight hole deep and hard. Hey there, im new here dont know what to say here in order to sex with couple Georgia know more about me reach me out on juanitacrentsil at gm dott comm looking forward to hear from you. Nude mussel building girls. Just know whatever we do it will be with respect and your boundaries in mind. Honest Honest.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: YsabelWestbrooks327

City: Morrow, GA 30287

I'm in the mood for a little she-devil to lead me astray. I am a friendly gentleman looking to explore the world, discover myself and make friends along the way. I'm your big Teddy Bear. Sukcing big pussy.

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Separated

Name: AceThePupSub

City: Dry Branch, GA 31020

Just looking for some discreet fun and wanting to meet like-minded people. Someone who has respect for boundaries and rules. I dont know what to say here but im into sex with couple Georgia pretty much everything and im willing to try most things, im very kinky and will try anything im told to do. I am very experienced and my sexuality can be described as all-encompassing. Looking for bi dudes or couples chill.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: orianaPique1983

City: Loganville, GA 30052

I want to wake up with one hand on boob and wet fingers.