Retired Corporate refugee enjoying the Eau Claire, WI best life.
I have been with women from time to time to Eau Claire, WI kick the kink up a notch and would love to 69 with a woman whose husband is fucking her at the same time. Hi , I can be a shy to start of with , GSOH easy going, feel free to get in touch.

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: Single

Name: Micahforeman

City: Eau Claire, WI 54702

Looking for a friend with benefits Not looking to change my situation so discretion is a must for us....we do have face pics to share and would be glad to swap Eau Claire, WI after chatting first. We won't play head games. Kick me at the same name as my profile here!!

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Divorced

Name: Lorrinmaestas983

I live locally in Sydney suburbs. Looking to explore and open to new people and events. From building and fixing, to music and art, they are magic.
Don't have ideal person I'm none judgemental and respectful so let's have some fun.

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Married

Name: saxBalsar

Someone who loves to Suck, Fuck, and Squirt like crazy all over me. Looking for a woman satisfy. All I see are scams and crazy's. Curvy and nude. Average in length (I've been told it has good girth) And let's face it, I am an average horny guy looking to have fun!! I'm a Gusto Grabber!

Hair: Blonde

Name: ozellRohland418

Mostly interested in folks around 10 years of my age. Sex bj is all I'm offering. Hi I'm jordan I'm 5"11 brown hair green eyes and cutie as a button I'm looking to have some fun with I not a joke or an Experiment so please Serious takers only please. I'm a straight-forward guy.
Hit me up if you are interested, open to exploring.
Well hung black man fucks wife.

Hair: Red

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Name: patrizioCabiness

City: Eau Claire, WI 54703

I believe that some measure of physical intimacy has a place in Toronto, and looking for something nsa!
High sex drive and very oral, love to please. Down to earth kind of guy. I must warn you I have a dark sense of humor and personality. Not closed to couple swap with my man but prefer to date alone and have fun.

Hair: Chestnut

Name: krystynaBatteiger1965

City: Eau Claire, WI 54701

If not that's just have fun while it lasts. 69 rules.

Hair: Red

Name: curiousp92

Have a drink, chat and see what happens. Do you want a naked bear hug, yes or yes? Don't have all my photos on display up front.
Blue eyes, shaved Eau Claire, WI head, tall, big feet. Touchy feely and cuddling type person, but don't have to be if you are one of those on off types or just looking for passion back in their life. Hi sexy older women that love big dicks. No BDSM.

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Married

Name: leaTomlin1957

Looking to make some new open and like minded friends on here. I am a nice girl with a mischievous side. I am also genuine and caring hidden beneath a rough exterior.

Nice fat ass. I am giver not taker.I have a strong personality and I never allow anyone to be unjust, I am always the one to fight for honesty and justice.

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Separated

Name: Mitchinator9339

Someone who sees me for who i am not what i look like. Just want to find someone to hang out with when Eau Claire, WI I don't have my. Enjoy music of all kinds.

Hair: Black

Name: adelabu7

Outgoing enjoy meeting new people.

A win-win situation is always best. I prefer sensual activities, massages, hot tubs, etc.

I seek someone (one) that can keep my appetite fed. Hard sexy mense pussy. Im Italian/black mix more Italian. Can be man or woman.

Name: FrancklinBinggali1970

In an open partnership. I am family-oriented, friendly and very communicative person by nature, warm -hearted, faithful, honest and trustworthy, intelligent, loving and caring by nature. Looking Eau Claire, WI for a bi couple, bi singles, or straight females. Coloured black naked women.

Name: Takegiver

I want to wake up with one hand on boob and wet fingers.